Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Champions Ethos


Gidday Everyone
This makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.I hope it gives someone the inspiration to keep going when things get tough, what ever sport you do as well as  in all areas of your life.
Cheers
Gerry




A champion


No one will define me, and no one will tell me who and what I am.
Belief will change my world.
A belief in myself, the goals that I have set, and the ability to achieve them.
Belief will carry me through this battle.


Who am I
I am a Champion

Defeat, Retreat, those are not my words. I don’t understand those words, or what they mean.
I don’t understand when things go wrong.
I don’t understand excuses.
I can understand commitment victory and achievement.
I understand never surrender, no matter how bad things get.
I will never surrender.
I believe my heart, my mind will carry my body to the end.


Who am I
I am a Champion

To day will be that day, not tomorrow or next week, but right here right now.


Who am I
I am a Champion

People will remember me because I never gave in. I never surrendered. I was never mediocre win loose or draw.
I will define myself. I will forge my battles on the field of blood, sweat, and tears of training day after day after day.

Who am I
I am a Champion

I will never give up I will leave no stone unturned to become a champion.
I will face my harshest critic, confident in the belief
That


I am a champion


No comments:

Post a Comment